unsupported version 0 of Verdef record

Arjav Parikh parikharjav24 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 08:11:17 UTC 2020

Hi,

I am trying to cross compile webrtc stack using arm-linux-gnueabihf
toolchain for my ARM platform. I am able to cross compile successfully.
No, when  I run its executable peerconnection_client on my ARM platform I
get below error:
./peerconnection_client: /customer/libdbus-1.so.3: unsupported version 0 of
Verdef record
This application works on X86 platform. The libraries generated for ARM
consist libc of version libc-2.29, libdbus-1.so.3.19.11 and libdl-2.29.so.
For X86 they are of version libc-2.27.so, libdbus-1.so.3.19.4 and
libdl-2.27.so. This is the difference I could identify.
Can anyone suggest me to solve this error.
Let me know in case any more information is needed.

Thanks & Regards,
Arjav Parikh