Why org.freedesktop.DBus.Local.Disconnected is called?

Sheng Mao shngmao at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 16:16:37 UTC 2020

Thank you for explaining this, Thiago!

Then it means the unregistration code kwin_x11 will not be executed. Although I
still don’t know who/why terminates the session but it is something I can use.

* in kwin_x11, I need to add a watcher for session disconnected, and close
kwin_x11 event loop on that
* in startkde, I need to add a timer to query registration status. My test app shows
that the service becomes unregistered after a few seconds. QDBusServiceWatcher
cannot send a unregistration event/signal if org.kde.KWin is terminated passively.

Thank you! I will do more tests on that.