Could not get password database information for UID of current process

Ilyas AMZIL a.amzil.ilyas at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 12:24:56 UTC 2020

I have dbus cross compiled for arm but it gives the following error
when I run it.
I am logged in as root and my binaries and libs are in /usr/local/bin,
/usr/local/lib.

1. cdma-linux # ./dbus-daemon --config-file=/usr/local/etc/dbus-1/session.conf

Could not get password database information for UID of current
process: User "???" unknown or no memory to allocate password entry

Failed to start message bus: Memory allocation failure in message bus

2.  cdma-linux # ./dbus-daemon --config-file=/usr/local/etc/dbus-1/system.conf
Failed to start message bus: Error loading config file: 'internal error'

3 . Is the messagebus and messagebus.pid created automatically or do I
need to have it present.

4. I have tried changing user in system.conf to root but its the same result.

5. /etc/passwd file looks like this
root::0:0:root:/root:/bin/sh

Thanks
Ilyas

--
*AMZIL Ilyas*

*Embedded Software **Developer** Engineer*

*Contact : *
*Mobile : +212650-816041*
*Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/profile/amzililyas
<https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=AAIAAA8i9_UBH8dwI_A2x5k0ws5m9Ce0fl8DfpY&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile>*