Questions about d-bus for a specific application

Igor Plastov chetverovod at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 14:20:57 UTC 2021

I think D-Bus could be used for this  but I am not shure that it will
realtime.

As for me, I whould prefere to use Mediastreamer2 or GStreamer (both can
provide RTP-streams for video/audio ) for videodata transfer, processing by
custom filters. And  D-Bus  between PC's for control messages.

Best regards,
Igor