How to declare use of a standard interface?

Chris Eich chris.eich at xentermd.com
Fri Sep 24 20:01:56 UTC 2021

Thanks, Lawrence and Robert.

I should clarify that my goals are primarily documentation and (if possible) code generation.

I was hoping to simply reference the interface (presumably declared elsewhere in the dbus tools) rather than redeclare all its methods/properties/signals in my object's XML.

For doc purposes, I can just declare a self-closing tag naming the standard interface, but for code generation, I'm not sure that will work.

Best regards,
--

Chris Eich
Principal Software Engineer