No way to advertise an interface?

Anders Feder anders.feder.83 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 18:05:11 UTC 2021

If I understand correctly that would result in the first media player to
request the name to be made the owner of the name and thus be removed from
the list returned by ListQueuedOwners? So to get a full list, you would
have to also call GetNameOwner. I guess it would indeed get the job done
though.

Regards,
Anders Feder