Detect new available names in bus

Sergio Costas rastersoft at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 00:01:39 UTC 2022

El 15/2/22 a las 0:59, Thiago Macieira escribió:
> On Monday, 14 February 2022 15:51:55 PST Sergio Costas wrote:
>> Anyway, I presumed that the daemon was already monitoring all the folders...
> I don't remember if it is. But there's a ReloadConfig method anyway and that
> would cause it to find new activatable services.
>
> I don't know what would call that, though.

Thanks.

Anyway, if I write a patch for the daemon that implements checking
$XDG_DATA_DIRS/dbus-1/ folders and notify new/removed services, do you
think that there is a possibility of it being accepted, or it would be a
"definitely NO"? (just to avoid doing it if it will be rejected for sure).

--
Nos leemos
		         RASTER    (Linux user #228804)