Debug a call to method ssa(sv)a(sa(sv)) from libdbus

Felip Moll lipixx at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 12:50:43 UTC 2022

I did not crash systemd, I think it was just an error message due to
authentication. The two issues was my code trying to register the caller
name in dbus and also running the method in user and not session.
But systemd did not crash.

If you/anybody is curious on how to start a systemd scope calling
StartTransientUnit and using libdbus, feel free to check my gitlab:

https://gitlab.com/lipixx/libdbus_examples

Thanks for all the inspiration.

Missatge de Thiago Macieira <thiago at kde.org> del dia ds., 12 de març 2022 a
les 3:36: