doc on transistion from hal and developper manual?

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Thu Nov 20 04:46:22 PST 2008

Hello,

I haven't been able to find documentation for DeviceKit beside the
API (and some very high-level explanations).

Is there somewhere
* a documentation explaining how to transition from hal?
* a developper manual explaining how the API is meant to be used, what
  libraries are needed and stuff like that, otherwise
  said everything that is not in the API/reference manual?

Also after searching on the web, I can't find a project home page for
DeviceKit. Am I missing something?

--
Pat