DeviceKit-disks renamed to udisks

Tobias Arrskog topfs2 at xboxmediacenter.com
Sun Dec 6 07:34:10 PST 2009

I'm the developer for XBMCs power integration (nearly all dbus related stuff
actually). And you can take a look at our code if you wish, the power
integration is rather simple since were mostly an application but it's
neatly abstracted (i.e. XBMC doesn't know if it's hal, devicekit old, new
devicekit and when released upower). So long as they bump the daemon version
(which they will) I can understand doing name changes, better now than in a
few years when it's standard :)

All these classes should be able to come right out and work outside, I've
been meaning to add battery notifications and such to this aswell.

The files are (http://xbmc.org/trac/browser/trunk/):
xbmc/PowerManager.[h|cpp]
xbmc/IPowerSyscall.h (the interface).
xbmc/linux/ConsoleDeviceKitPowerSyscall.[h.cpp]