DeviceKit-disks renamed to udisks

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 01:34:57 PST 2009

2009/12/9 Jedy Wang <Jedy.Wang at sun.com>:
> Thanks for your reply. Will gnome-powre-manager 2.30 depends on upower?

Yes, I hope so as long as we can add it to the GNOME external deps list.

> Except name changing, are there any new features in upower?

Nope. At some point I'm going to talk to Bastien about ambient light
sensors and how that fits into upower, but everything should stay the
same from a DBus interface point of view. When the shared library is
renamed there are a few little tweaks I also want to do, but nothing
anybody should be using publicly yet.

Richard.