DBus method naming of upower/udisks

Jedy Wang Jedy.Wang at Sun.COM
Wed Dec 9 23:20:39 PST 2009

Hi developers of upower and udisks,

As we are changing the name of devicekit-power and devicekit-disks to
upower and udisks. I think we can rename the DBus method provided by
upower and udisks in a more system neutral way, after all the target
platform of upower and udisks is not only Linux.

Currently, DBus interfaces provided by devicekit-power/disks are under
org.freedesktop.DeviceKit.Power/Disks namespace now. I suggest after the
renaming, these DBus interfaces can be provided under
org.freedesktop.Power/Disks or something like that.

Regards,

Jedy