DBus method naming of upower/udisks

Jedy Wang Jedy.Wang at Sun.COM
Thu Dec 10 20:00:13 PST 2009

Hi David,

In talking with some people, they still think name like
org.freedesktop.UDisks is a little project specific and might cause some
misunderstandings. If someone wants to implement a different daemon but
still keep the interfaces compatible with upower/udisks, then name like
UDisks/UPower is a little bit confusing for users. In this case, name
like Disks/Power will be more clear. This is just my 2 cents.

Regards,

Jedy