Replacement for hal-setup-keymap -- committed to udev-extras

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Sat May 9 03:39:03 PDT 2009

Martin Pitt [2009-05-08 15:28 +0200]:
> As discussed, it is done now, including conversion of all of
> hal-info's current keymaps. I created my own udev-extra branch for
> that, since I'm still waiting for a git.kernel.org account.

I got my account. I also got a lot of positive and no negative testing
feedback [1], so I'm reasonably confident that it's not totally
broken.

I committed my stuff to udev-extras trunk now.  I don't see it on
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/hotplug/udev-extras.git;a=summary yet,
but I do see it in "git log" on master.k.o. I guess there's some
cronjob which updates http://git.kernel.org regularly? That seems to
work differently from what I'm used to on git.freedesktop.org.

Thanks, and happy weekend everyone,

Martin

[1] http://martinpitt.wordpress.com/2009/05/08/devicekit-update-future-handling-of-fn-key-maps/
    Plus a private mail for success on Fujitsu-Siemens Pi2515