Invalid properties names

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Fri Sep 18 09:53:55 PDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-09-09 at 23:00 +0200, Davide Bettio wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I replaced all the names and now I have a patch.
> This patch should work but it doesn't work for me, somehow "WindowsStyleCaps"
> names aren't accepted and they crash devkit-disks-daemon.

Yeah, the dbus-glib code generator automatically translates to GObject
style property names (e.g. IdUsage -> id-usage) so the hunks against the
daemon source code are not needed. I've committed the rest here

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/DeviceKit/DeviceKit-disks/commit/?id=4366863bf0b2e9b51a48b48aab7d40921f8d17b4

and it seems to work fine - the gnome-disk-utility patch is here

http://git.gnome.org/cgit/gnome-disk-utility/commit/?id=ead40c49264f03384b8a6c3be9a5c271e28d7be1

I'll try to do some releases of this today.

     David