UPower 0.9.2 released!

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 08:48:15 PDT 2010

Version 0.9.2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Released: 2010-04-06

New Features:
 - Add a missing accessor: up_client_get_lid_is_present() (Richard Hughes)
 - Change the tarball name to be all lower case to match udisks and
udev (Richard Hughes)
 - Convert the daemon to using objects from libupower-glib, not
devkit-power-gobject (Richard Hughes)
 - Do not allow client programs to enumerate the device list more than
once (Richard Hughes)
 - Get the encrypted swap status from the backend, rather than
hardcoding Linux specifics (Richard Hughes)
 - Get the kernel sleep capabilities from the backend, rather than
hardcoding Linux specifics (Richard Hughes)
 - Get the suspend and hibernate commands from the backend, rather
than hardcoding Linux specifics (Richard Hughes)
 - Get the swap size from the backend, rather than hardcoding Linux
specifics (Richard Hughes)
 - Show in ./configure summary if unit tests have been enabled or not
(Michael Biebl)

Bugfixes:
 - Do not warn what we are correcting energy-full when there is no
data to copy (Richard Hughes)
 - Ensure we enumerate devices before we start monitoring them (Richard Hughes)
 - Fixes to the autogen.sh script (Michael Biebl)
 - Make dummy backend usable for architectures without a native
backend (Michael Biebl)
 - Remove libdevkit-power-gobject dependency from backends (Michael Biebl)
 - Simplify udev subdirectory handling (Michael Biebl)

Get the release from http://upower.freedesktop.org

Richard.