udisks-part-id segfault

Sun Aug 15 10:13:54 PDT 2010

Hi all,

regarding my output of dmesg of my selfcompiled embedded distribution i
have some lines like:

udisks-part-id[387]: segfault at 0 ip b78211e0 sp bfec608c error 4 in
libglib-2.0.so.0.2511.0[b77b4000+e6000]

i uses udisks-1.0.1 and actually glib-2.25.13 (but i had the some
messages with older versions, also with glib 2.24.x.

how i can fix this issue or find out what can be wrong? can i start
/lib/udisks-part-id directly with any parameters to see if it segfaults
also if i start this directly?

thanks for your help

Stephan

--
               ### OpenELEC.tv ###
The free and open Mediacenter Distribution 4 you