lid is present detection

Michael Biebl mbiebl at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 11:43:44 PST 2010

2010/1/20 Florian Lohoff <f at zz.de>:

> Newer udev or 014-2 fixes the issue for me - It now suspends on lid close
> but now i have a double suspend issue (wakeup and immediate suspend on lid
> open) i have not debugged into further.

That's a pretty weird issue within g-p-m and afaik only happens when
you have uswsusp installed.

I think the exact reasons, why having uswsusp being installed causes
this behaviour within hasn't been fully debugged yet.

Richard should know more about this. afaik there is already an
upstream bug report.
See also [1]

Michael

[1]http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=554046