UPower 0.9.1 released!

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 07:12:47 PST 2010

Version 0.9.1
~~~~~~~~~~~
Released: 2010-03-03

New Features:
 - Add a new method and two new signals to inform userspace of the
pending suspend and the resume event (Richard Hughes)
 - Add {Suspend,Hibernate}Allowed D-Bus methods (Martin Pitt)
 - Add up_polkit_is_allowed() function (Martin Pitt)
 - Check PolicyKit in client's can_{suspend,hibernate} properties (Martin Pitt)
 - Don't ship an introspection file for devkit-power-gobject, it's
soon to be obsolete (Richard Hughes)
 - Install the introspection data to the correct location (Richard Hughes)
 - Make the upower client tool use libupower-glib, rather than
devit-power-gobject (Richard Hughes)
 - Use GCancellable in libupower-glib so we can eventually get to GIO
async methods (Richard Hughes)

Bugfixes:
 - Ensure we return all lines of the UpDevice when we call
up_device_to_string() (Richard Hughes)
 - Fix libupower-glib include dir and pkgconfig (Martin Pitt)
 - Fix up autogen.sh after the configure.ac modernisation (Michael Biebl)
 - Fix up the FreeBSD backend compile (Michael Biebl)
 - Fix up the include directory in the pkgconfig file (Richard Hughes)
 - Make sure the tests link against all necessary libraries (Michael Biebl)
 - Move the history files to /var/lib/upower (Michael Biebl)
 - Update help and g_option_context_new to upower (Michael Biebl)
 - Use the new project name in g_option_context_new (Michael Biebl)

Richard.