A command to mount all devices in udisks

Иво Георгиев ivo at linvo.org
Tue Mar 30 08:57:18 PDT 2010

Sorry if this is in the wrong mailing list, I couldn't find anything like
"devkit-users".

I haven't found this in the documentation of the udisks command, so I am
asking if there is any other way to mount all the possible-to-mount devices
with one command.
Or is there any way to set udisks to mount all the devices automatically?

I want to make my system mount all the devices on init with udisks (not
using the fstab), so I can browse them without having a GUI started.

My current solution is:
for DEVICE in `udisks --dump | tr -d ' ' | grep 'device-file' | cut -d ':'
-f2`
do
udisks --mount "$DEVICE" >/dev/null
done

But I'm looking for a more practical and independent solution.

Thanks,
Ivo Georgiev