Question about enable polling.

Stef Bon stef at bononline.nl
Tue Oct 5 11:25:19 PDT 2010

  On 10/05/2010 04:09 PM, David Zeuthen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Via /etc/fstab.
Can you give an example?

> Sure. Note that GNOME and other desktops already supports this quite
> well with GVfs.

I know, but that is for Gnome platforms only. Mine is for any
environment, even the normal console.
And I think there are some important differences, and mine construction
is I think better. Well, there is at least one person who feels that
way.  But I'm  waiting on response of the Ubuntu community, I've written
a "brainstorm suggestion" there introducing my construction.

Thanks a lot for you answers!

Stef Bon
Voorburg
the Netherlands