UPower release 0.9.6

Michael Biebl mbiebl at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 07:29:52 PDT 2010

Hi Richard!

2010/10/4 Richard Hughes <hughsient at gmail.com>:
>  - Fix compile with the latest PolicyKit release (Richard Hughes)

While looking at 0.9.6, I noticed that you added a check for
polkit-backend-1 if the new PolicyKit is not found.
I can't find a reference to polkit-backend anywhere in the code
though. Was this added by mistake?

I also noticed that AM_MAINTAINER_MODE was removed from configure.ac
in 27fada20be7feba6783abc5b6cad91ee274ad3df yet the configure summary
still lists
Maintainer mode:            ${USE_MAINTAINER_MODE}

Was  AM_MAINTAINER_MODE  removed by mistake?

Cheers,
Michael
universe are pointed away from Earth?