UPower 0.9.15 Released

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 01:52:15 PST 2011

Version 0.9.15
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Released: 2011-12-05

New Features:
 - Add --with-historydir to specify where we want the history files to
be stored (Landry Breuil)
 - Use linear regression to get better predicted battery times (Leonardo Robol)

Bugfixes:
 - Don't assert when the power_supply device type is usb (Richard Hughes)
 - Don't spam the log when we're saving history when on low power
(Richard Hughes)
 - Fail the tests gracefully if GI is not available (Martin Pitt)
 - Fix crash in up_device_csr_finalize() (Martin Pitt)
 - Fix invocation of src/linux/integration-test (Martin Pitt)
 - Handle Linux power supplies not exporting a present property (Heiko Stübner)
 - If a power-supply device doesn't report charge or energy, try to
read the percentage (Richard Hughes)
 - Move the wacom hack to allow us to support other types of USB
device (Richard Hughes)
 - Port the tests to Python 3 (Martin Pitt)

Richard.