Mikael Hjelm j_m_hjelm at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 1 14:23:14 PDT 2011

Afraid not, the only patch i have is to disable the disabling of the poll in

diff src/linux/up-device-supply.c src/linux/up-device-supply.c~

549c549

< 	/* supply->priv->enable_poll = (state != UP_DEVICE_STATE_FULLY_CHARGED); */

---

> 	supply->priv->enable_poll = (state != UP_DEVICE_STATE_FULLY_CHARGED);

In this function you have no knowledge of the AC power state, which is the problem in the first place.
This function only knows the battery properties and they are too slow to react.

Is this ok or do you think it should be in the setup_poll function to reenable the poll or is there some way that the battery can know if any AC supply is connected?
If you want a more formal patch i need to talk to some friends of mine who can create a patch from the git tree.

BTW sorry for the no subject thing i forgot the subject when i copied the old email.

BR
Mikael Hjelm