policykit authentication agent with dbus

Kevin Chadwick ma1l1ists at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 20 11:17:33 PDT 2012

> I want to implement a policy agent for kde3 and I want to use only dbus calls.

What's so good about dbus. For years Windows has been criticised for
it's abundant use of difficult to secure RPC. (Ever disabled RPC on
Windows?, quite amusing). IPC over usage is worrying. IPC on QNXs
microkernel may add to reliability for driver distancing but it also
adds major security problems and other instabilities.