Udisks and/or polkit problems

David Zeuthen zeuthen at gmail.com
Tue May 8 07:03:32 PDT 2012

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 5:45 AM, Kevin Chadwick <ma1l1ists at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> p.s. polkit's configuration system (multiple locations, lack of
> example, etc.) and documentation is an absolute mess and an embarassment
> to unix and also includes incorrect information about sudo, perhaps
> you know the people to shake up about that before people wonder any
> more whether redhat want Linux to be more difficult to use and
> support for financial reasons. Grsecurities RBAC has a good central
> config to look at.

p.s. I was trying to help you with your "special" setup ... but when
you end up with long factually wrong rants and attacks like the above
without doing even the most basic research ('man pklocalauthority'
isn't that hard to type) and then start making allegations about
motives of companies, you've crossed the line - not to mention making
yourself look like a total idiot. I'm not going to respond to you any
more.

Good luck,
David