Udisks and/or polkit problems

Kevin Chadwick ma1l1ists at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 8 12:15:33 PDT 2012

On Tue, 8 May 2012 13:06:23 -0400
David Zeuthen wrote:

I've sent this seperately in a hope that you might not ignore it.

1./ Do you think installing udisks2 could have had anything to do with
the potential nautilus bug or intended change. i.e. only flashing up
rather than showing my mount points such as /media/usb0 in the computer
section of the side pane.

2./ Is there any way to make udisks mount to mount points
like /media/usb[0-100] automatically in order.

3./ Can I wrap sudo into the chain anywhere between hitting safely
remove and the unmounting as the unmount command is not available in
nautilus's interface at the moment.

Thanks,

Kc