External media mounts

Ivan Lezhnjov Jr. ivan.lezhnjov.jr at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 06:34:24 PST 2013

That was directly in response to commit commentary.

You might want to see these to understand where I'm coming from:
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/devkit-devel/2013-February/001354.html

And there was also another message like mine approximately a month before:
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/devkit-devel/2013-January/001345.html

And luckily 5 days later after the thread that I'd kicked off we've got a commit that addresses this problem:
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/devkit-devel/2013-February/001365.html
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/udisks/commit/?id=6ae6c19ad981801d08f3f5b59c0301ed3fe8b7b4

for which I'm grateful and really happy to see that I've influenced the development of the project in a positive way (or was it just a coincidence?)

I'm amused by the attitude of the committer, though, clearly mistaking hate for legitimate frustration.

There's no hate, just love because this commit is going to make a lot of people a tad bit happier when they're working in Linux.