UPower 0.9.22

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 8 08:42:44 PDT 2013

Standing in for Richard, I just did a new UPower release as we fixed
some rather important bugs.

  http://upower.freedesktop.org/releases/upower-0.9.22.tar.xz
  sha256sum: 795f0d1a8ae4d03f7170a207b08e484ba0c6ba9c8d4f33a98a61765ddd81c5a1

Version 0.9.22
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Released: 2013-10-08

New Features:
 - Add temperature property for batteries (Seth Forshee)

Bugfixes:
 - Fix error handling in up_client_get_properties_sync() (Bastien Nocera, Martin Pitt)
 - Make GetHistory() array order consistent (Martin Pitt)
 - Fix crash with bluetooth input devices (Martin Pitt)
 - Lots of fixes/rework for Logitech wireless input devices (Peter Wu)
 - Allow valid UTF-8 encoded properties (Shih-Yuan Lee (FourDollars))
 - Detect the battery of bluetooth input devices (Shih-Yuan Lee (FourDollars))
 - Only one warning if no valid voltage found (Timothée Ravier)
 - openbsd: Do not call g_thread_init() (Richard Hughes)