udisks project status

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 3 01:35:43 PDT 2015

Hey Thomas,

Thomas Gläßle [2015-06-03  0:53 +0200]:
> I was wondering about the current status of the udisks project since I
> reported a few issues but didn't get a response so far. Is there still
> someone taking care of that project?

I occasionally find some time to mop up patches and fd.o bugs, but
admittedly systemd sucks up pretty much 90% of my time these days, and
I have quite a lot of other things to shepherd too; so I find way too
little time for udisks, I'm afraid.

> I wouldn't mind to step in, as long as this means that issues get fixed
> again.

That would be great!

> For a start I'd offer to write a patch for ticket 54828 [1] if there is
> anyone here who is willing to merge it.

If it's a good enough patch and includes a test case, I'm happy to
review/merge it.

Thanks for helping out!

Martin