UPower 0.99.4

Michael Biebl mbiebl at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 22:58:06 UTC 2016

Hi!

Looks like libupower-glib dropped quite a few symbols, specifically:

up_client_glue_*
up_device_glue_*
up_wakeups_glue_*

On the other hand, a lot of new symbols were added, matching up_exported_*

Those are not part of the public API, so I guess dropping those symbols was ok.
Could we please hide the non-public symbols though, i.e. up_exported_*?

Michael

> New Features:
>  - Add support for Logitech G700s/G700 Gaming Mouse (muzena)
>  - Port to GDBus (Cosimo Cecchi)
>  - Support g_autoptr() for all libupower-glib object types (Kalev Lember)
>
> Bugfixes:
>  - Add critical action support for *BSD (Eric Koegel)
>  - Change the default low battery policy to percentage (Bastien Nocera)
>  - Fix deprecation warning in integration-test (Bastien Nocera)
>  - Fix memory leak in up_client_get_devices() (Bastien Nocera)
>  - Fix possible double-free (Bastien Nocera)
>  - Update HID rules and fix build regression (Arnaud Quette)
>
> Richard.

universe are pointed away from Earth?