Is there an option to wait until UDisks2 brings up a dbus interface?

Federico Di Pierro nierro92 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 08:57:33 PST 2016

Hi!

I'm having hard times figuring this thing out: i've got an udev monitor
(libudev), that works really well; my issue is that whenever a new device
comes in, i probe its "org.freedesktop.UDisks2.Filesystem" "MountPoints"
property, to check if it is an already mounted device (useful to handle
"change" udev events).
But sometimes the interface is not already up, and it fails.
So, my question: is there a way to check if the dbus interface is up (or to
wait until it is)?

Thank you very much for your responses!
Federico