Upower 99.4 and RedHat Fedora 24

Leslie S Satenstein lsatenstein at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 17:54:39 UTC 2016

With Fedora 24, sadly, upower 99.4 fails to show the APC UPS that I have plugged into usb#6. It is reporting correctly for other Linux versions. For example, with Fedora 23, upower 99.4 lists the UPS quite correctly.
I can work with a developer or with some coaching to take test code to try and resolve this problem. The man pages are too frugal to help me get past first base. I can and am willing to do debugging, that is, install debugging code or tweak code. I have been programming in C for almost 20 years.

 Regards
 Leslie
 Mr. Leslie Satenstein
Montréal Québec, Canada