DRM fixes holiday coverage

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Tue Dec 12 11:21:45 UTC 2017

Hey all,
<danvet> seanpaul, padovan: who's around over holidays for -fixes coverage?
<danvet> I'm probably out 24th ec - 7th Jan
<danvet> *Dec
<danvet> airlied, ^^
<+airlied> danvet: might be around 27th-30th on and off
<danvet> rc7 would be on 7th Jan, so shouldn't be too much worry if no
one's around I think
<daniels> danvet: i can be a backstop from ~27th - 4th
<daniels> but something tells me airlied's definitely not going to be
taking a pull req on the 6th or 7th :)

The reason I say the latter is that Dave's birthday is on the 6th;
timezones and weekends being what they are, that means we probably
won't get a pull in after very early Fri 4th Jan until something like
Tuesday 8th.

I'll keep an eye on things and do a sweep across 27th-3rd to do a pull
req if anything comes up before then.

Cheers,
Daniel