drm-misc-next 4.15 deadline end of this week

Daniel Vetter daniel.vetter at ffwll.ch
Fri Oct 20 13:43:10 UTC 2017

drm-misc is frozen now, drm-misc-next is now open for new features
landing in 4.16. Quick reminder about where to put your bugfixes:

- For anything cc:stable or that should land in 4.14: Please put it
into drm-misc-fixes as usual. If you miss the final release we'll
merge that branch into the correct pull.
- For anything that _only_ applies to the current merge window
drm-next branch (i.e. for 4.15-rc1): Put it into drm-misc-next-fixes.
Note: This branch is only during the merge window phase, don't push
anything into it after -rc1, then all bugfixes should go into
drm-misc-fixes again.
- Everyhing else goes into drm-misc-next as the default choice.

Thanks, Daniel