[ANNOUNCE] maintainer-tools migrated to drm-tip repo

Jani Nikula jani.nikula at intel.com
Wed Feb 7 10:38:12 UTC 2018

The maintainer-tools branch that has all the tools and documentation
used to live in the drm-intel repo [1] for historical reasons. The
branch is being migrated to the drm-tip repo [2], to give commit access
to everyone with drm-tip commit access.

The migration should happen automatically after you update dim, for
example using 'dim ub'.

For now, Daniel and I remain maintainers of maintainer-tools. Please
wait for an ack before pushing. We'll probably revisit this part later
on though.

BR,
Jani.

[1] https://cgit.freedesktop.org/drm-intel/log/?h=maintainer-tools