[PULL] drm-intel-next

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Fri May 4 00:19:51 UTC 2018

On 2 May 2018 at 17:03, Jani Nikula <jani.nikula at intel.com> wrote:

> Hi Dave -
>
> drm-intel-next-2018-04-13:
> First drm/i915 feature batch heading for v4.18:
>
> - drm-next backmerge to fix build (Rodrigo)
> - GPU documentation improvements (Kevin)
> - GuC and HuC refactoring, host/GuC communication, logging, fixes, and more
>   (mostly Michal and Michał, also Jackie, Michel and Piotr)
> - PSR and PSR2 enabling and fixes (DK, José, Rodrigo and Chris)
> - Selftest updates (Chris, Daniele)
> - DPLL management refactoring (Lucas)
> - DP MST fixes (Lyude and DK)
> - Watermark refactoring and changes to support NV12 (Mahesh)
> - NV12 prep work (Chandra)
> - Icelake Combo PHY enablers (Manasi)
> - Perf OA refactoring and ICL enabling (Lionel)
> - ICL enabling (Oscar, Paulo, Nabendu, Mika, Kelvin, Michel)
> - Workarounds refactoring (Oscar)
> - HDCP fixes and improvements (Ramalingam, Radhakrishna)
> - Power management fixes (Imre)
> - Various display fixes (Maarten, Ville, Vidya, Jani, Gaurav)
> - debugfs for FIFO underrun clearing (Maarten)
> - Execlist improvements (Chris)
> - Reset improvements (Chris)
> - Plenty of things here and there I overlooked and/or didn't understand... (Everyone)

Just FYI I've started using dim for managing the drm-next tree (step
one to a possible group),

This pull gets rejected by dim apply-pull for two reasons,

One the driver date bump isn't reviewed, and one patch in here the SOB
line is different
name than the committer, even though they appear to be same person.

I've pulled it anyways, but just logging the dim issues for prosperity.

Dave.