[PULL] drm-intel-next

Arkadiusz Hiler arkadiusz.hiler at intel.com
Fri Aug 23 10:08:00 UTC 2019

On Fri, Aug 23, 2019 at 11:50:06AM +1000, Dave Airlie wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Aug 2019 at 05:29, Rodrigo Vivi <rodrigo.vivi at intel.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Dave and Daniel,
> >
> > Here goes the final pull request targeting 5.4.
>
> For some reason patchwork hasn't picked this up. or if it has I can't
> see it. Not sure whether it was the earlier patch code in it or
> something else malformed.
>
> Dave.

Hey,

FDO's Patchwork maintainer here. Feel free to CC me if something like
this happens ever again.

Seems like the emails was picked up by the patchwork:
https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/325996/

It appears as a weird mix between a pull request and a regular patch
because of the in-line quoted commit from Stephen. Patchwork doesn't
really know what to do in similar situations.

Dave, how do you exactly check for new pull requests? I would like to
know which API endpoints/interfaces I should look at. Knowing the
expectations of your tooling would also help.

There is probably some codepath that just doesn't work right for those
dual-type patches.

--
Cheers,
Arek