Distributions: Bug tracker, patch locations, (central) VCS, format

Bahadır Kandemir bahadir at pardus.org.tr
Sun Mar 9 06:48:07 PDT 2008

08 Mar 2008 Cts tarihinde, Daniel Leidert şunları yazmıştı:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to start with a very simple approach: Collect the
> information about he various distributions bug-tracker and places, where
> packaging files (especially patches and changes to the upstream source)
> are located. I suggest we simply collect information first on the list
> and then sort in on e.g. a Wiki page. Please add and/or fix information
> (preferable in a per-distribution sub-thread?).

Pardus Linux:
* Package format: .pisi
* Packages: http://packages.pardus.org.tr/
* BTS: http://bugs.pardus.org.tr/
* VCS: Packages - http://svn.pardus.org.tr/pardus/
       Projects - http://svn.pardus.org.tr/uludag/
* Changes & Patches: Included in source packages [1]
* Translations: http://www.pardus.org.tr/eng/projects/translation/

[1] http://en.pardus-wiki.org/Pisi_Package