expanding the wiki

Daniel Leidert daniel.leidert.spam at gmx.net
Tue Oct 7 03:32:01 PDT 2008

Am Montag, den 06.10.2008, 23:12 +0200 schrieb Daniel Leidert:
> Am Samstag, den 04.10.2008, 15:33 +0200 schrieb Przemek Kulczycki:

[Collect distribution information via Wiki]
> > What do you think about it?
>
> In one of the first threads on this list (maybe the 2nd or 3rd) we
> collected this information. I don't know, if someone already put it into
> the wiki. But if you want to go, please feel free.

I got an information via PM:
http://distributions.freedesktop.org/wiki/DistributionLocations

The thread and this page might be a good starting point.

PS: There was also an IRC meeting, where you maybe find some more
information. The log is probably still online. It was announced on this
list too. The archive might help.

Regards, Daniel