Cross desktop cookie jar?

Juha Tuomala Juha.Tuomala at iki.fi
Tue May 11 03:04:10 PDT 2010

Has it ever been discussed here or somewhere else?

I would like to see some way to share cookies between programs,
across the different desktops.

Currently if I log in with Firefox to some web page, I need to
do that same again with konqueror.

I guess GNOME and KDE both have some kind of cookie jars these
days in their own desktop daemons. If there would be some kind
of d-bus bridge in those, the problem I mentioned would be solved.

It seems so obvious that perhaps someone has already solved this?
Short googling didn't find anything thou.

br,

Tuju

--
I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.