[opensuse-project] Re: [gsoc2011] PackageKit, AppStream and openSUSE integration for Software Center

Alex Eftimie alex at rosedu.org
Mon Aug 22 09:36:36 PDT 2011

On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 7:28 PM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for all your work.  I was wondering whether you signed the
> Canonical CLA for the Software Center?  What is the openSUSE plan?

Thanks! Yes, I don't have any employer restriction, and have signed it
prior GSoC; that helped me work closely with upstream.

The only license-related discussion I recall, was started by my mentor
here[1], but afaik no decision has been made.

[1] http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/distributions/2011-May/000583.html