How do distros handle personal conflicts between people?

Brian Pepple bpepple at fedoraproject.org
Sun Mar 13 08:22:07 PDT 2011

On Sat, 2011-03-12 at 13:40 +0200, Petteri Räty wrote:
> I would like to know how different distributions have organized handling
> personal conflicts between contributors. In Gentoo we have a dedicated
> body that tries to mediate disputes and then issues resolutions when no
> other options are left. What I would like to know is if others have such
> dedicated bodies or are you in such a good position that you haven't had
> the need to think about such issues?

In Fedora, we've just recently set-up a Community Work Group(1) that is
currently finalizing a code of conduct for the project, and will most
likely be the body that mediate disputes that can't be resolved
elsewhere.

(1) http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Community_working_group

Later,
/B
--
Brian Pepple <bpepple at fedoraproject.org>

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Bpepple
BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B  CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E