WANTED: your feedback on Swift Linux source code

Jason Hsu jhsu802701 at jasonhsu.com
Tue Apr 24 18:43:40 PDT 2012

How easy would it be for someone to get started working on Swift Linux?  How does the Swift Linux way of doing things compare to the way your distro does things?  The URLs pointing you to the documents and procedures I've written are:
1.  My source code is on GitHub at https://github.com/swiftlinux
2.  Procedures for getting started are at https://github.com/swiftlinux/0-intro
3.  Build scripts are at https://github.com/swiftlinux/1-build
4.  Checklists are at https://github.com/swiftlinux/2-checklists

Now that I've made an official release of the new Minty Swift Linux, I'll provide new releases frequently (as often as every 1-2 weeks) but with only modest improvements in each release, much like Puppy Linux.  I consider the Agile software development methodology to be the best for me.  The Holy Grail would be continuous release.  Making only modest changes in each release will make the debugging easier and save my sanity.  My top priorities for the next release (0.2.1) will be switching from the old Linux Mint Debian Edition ISO (201109) to the new one (201204) and fixing the bugs I've found.

--
Jason Hsu, Linux literate software development engineer
Founder and lead developer of Swift Linux (http://www.swiftlinux.org)