AppStream need more SNS function

Leslie Zhai xiangzhai83 at gmail.com
Thu May 15 18:52:24 PDT 2014

Hi AppStream developers,

I am the father of QJade :) https://github.com/AOSC-Dev/QJade it is
another Qt5 frontend of PackageKit.
And I am maintaining && migrated to Qt5.2.x for PackageKit-Qt 0.8.x &&
0.7.x https://github.com/AOSC-Dev/PackageKit-Qt
So I touched Daniel, the father of PackageKit-Qt, aptcc, Apper ... sort
of open source projects :)

I read about AppData http://people.freedesktop.org/~hughsient/appdata/
it is cool :) and it is very close to my thought about AppStore web
backend, so do you guys wanna develop a SNS AppStore web backend, just
like FaceBook, together with Go, PHP or Python?
It is not only application`s name, summary, description, screenshot BUT
also sharing with friends, comment it, mark it... sort of more SNS
functions.

Please someone give me some advice, thanks a lot :)

Regards,
Leslie Zhai <xiang.zhai at i-soft.com.cn>