AppStream need more SNS function

Leslie Zhai xiangzhai83 at gmail.com
Fri May 16 00:19:45 PDT 2014

Hi Matthias,

Thanks for your reply :)

QJade is very young, it is Qt5 frontend with PackageKit-Qt migrated to
Qt5.2.x it use Qt5.2.x C++ && QML.

I do not like Ubuntu, so I google with 'Bodega', is it
http://appbodega.com/ UbuntuKylin`s AppStore cheap copy the UI of
appbodega... SHAME!!!

I wanna choose Drupal http://drupal.org a PHP CMS, and I am able to
develop AppStore module for it to provide JSON APIs for QJade, Apper and
other AppStores.

Regards,
Leslie Zhai <xiang.zhai at i-soft.com.cn>