AppStream need more SNS function

梁辰晔 liangchenye at gmail.com
Fri May 16 01:07:46 PDT 2014

Hi,

OCS is not used in any distribution as far as I know.
I think the reason is: linux is fragmentation.
Whether the api is wired or not is not main reason.

Appstream is more realistic, but.. how to say, the architecture does not
look beautiful,
at least, for a SNS web, it is not.
You can access http://opendesktop.org/ and test its api.

David