Freescale Linux BSP review

Piotr Gluszenia Slawinski curious at bwv190.internetdsl.tpnet.pl
Tue Dec 21 19:07:44 PST 2010

> You need to read before replying.
>
> If the interface is a generic interface that any software can use then
> its fine, when the interface is a specific interface for a specific
> closed userspace driver it becomes questionable.
>
> Again you are thinking general case when we are talking specifics.

thank you for claryfing , and for your time, excuse me my ignorance.

i think main reason of my confusion is lack of clear specification
of the 'specifics'. discussion becomes plainly too complex
and same development goes - code and strategies are developed before
clarification of the specifics, then people try to explain how they
interpreted law, and start to correct themselves, trying to drag the line
to their side.

i think this wastes time of everyone , of which most loud group are
users, and most opressed - developers, and excuse me i am making humorous
comments to point that.

i also hope 3d drivers will finally be free, and not require people to use
tools like hacked ndiswrapper.