Glitch in newer drm-next/drm-radeon-testing

Marius Gröger marius.groeger at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 6 02:17:29 PDT 2010

Am 04.06.2010 17:17, schrieb Alex Deucher:
> 2010/6/4 Marius Gröger<marius.groeger at googlemail.com>:
>> Alex Deucher schrieb:

[...]
> Any chance you can bisect the problematic commit?

I did a second attempt at bisecting and now I'm confident it is this
commit which broke my real-time performance in mythtv:

commit eb1f8e4f3be898df808e2dfc131099f5831d491d
Author: Dave Airlie <airlied at redhat.com>
Date:   Fri May 7 06:42:51 2010 +0000

     drm/fbdev: rework output polling to be back in the core. (v4)

Having found the commit is the good news. The bad news is that this
commit is rather large, so again I'd be depended on the experts around
here to isolate what's going on.

Dave, would you mind giving a hand as well as the author of this commit?

Thanks
Marius