What happen to drm-fbdev1 branch?

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 16:30:12 PDT 2010

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 3:23 AM, James Simmons <jsimmons at infradead.org> wrote:

> Sorry I have been away. It looks like the drm-fbdev-fix branch has not
> been merged and it has been abandoned. I tested it on both my setups at
> home and it worked very well. Will this branch be merged or worked on
> more?

It should have all been merged into Linus, probably not with that name,

7fff400be6fbf64f10abca9939718aaf1d61c255

drm-fbdev-cleanup.

I had to rebase and also had some different ideas on where polling should be,

Since then polling has shown up another issue so I need to rethink the
locking a bit more.

Dave.